In an effort to preserve harmony we ask that you stick to these guidelines when posting or otherwise engaging in communication on these forums. Our goal is to promote a clean, healthy, respectful atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions or participate in discussions and generally have a good time, which is what we’re all here for.
With that in mind, here are the rules:
THE BIG RULES: Violation of these rules is grounds for IMMEDIATE banning of your account. If you think we're kidding, think again.
- No profanity or swearing in subject lines, signatures or body.
- No commercial solicitation outside the Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted forum ("Classifieds") is permitted. Inside the Classifieds forum, periodical announcements of new products are permitted. "Group buy" topics may be posted in the Classifieds section. Classified ads belong in the Classifieds. Any such messages outside of the Classifieds will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. Support, information, etc., from users is permitted outside the Classifieds. Members are encouraged to contact the vendor of a product directly for "where to buy", official support, and product information. Vendors wishing to sell products on the forum, must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned.
- No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
- No linking or posting of pornographic or objectionable material.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden.
- Posting under secondary usernames or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked.
- You must have a valid e-mail account in your profile so you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
- It's ok to agree to disagree.
These are here to help you (and others) have an enjoyable experience here.
- Respect both forum moderators and administrators. It is a thankless, unpaid job that we do, and cleaning up other people's messes is never fun.
- No SHOUTING. Don't use all caps when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying.
- Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
- No cross-posting. (see spamming above)
- Refrain from using profanity or creative spell1ng to get around the censor filters.
- Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.) without their consent.
- No buying, selling, or trading anywhere outside of the Classifieds Forum.
- Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material.
- Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, Provincial, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bund by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of these rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. 370z.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
There are going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it. Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and not make this a personal issue between you and another reader. There is tremendous diversity in age, race, gender, language, location (worldwide), and more here. There will be a lot of varying opinions on different subjects. We're all human beings and we're all drawn to this site because we have a common bond as automotive enthusiasts.
Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for moderators to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that the Administrators and the moderators can not actively monitor the contents of every posted message and are not responsible for any messages posted. The Administrators and the moderators do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of entity living, dead, or imaginary. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. The Administrators and the moderators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Discussion Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have permission and you cite it appropriately.
Although this Discussion Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, the Administrators and the moderators reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Administrators and the moderators, the authors of the forum software, and the hosts of the forum, with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at this discussion forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
A valid email address is required for registration so that your password can be sent to you personally. This has been done to prevent and safeguard the 370z.com Forums from random attacks and people looking to cause problems and spam these forums. 370z.com does *NOT* sell or distribute your email address to any third parties. The option to have your email address visible in your posts on these forums is controlled and determined by settings in your profile which you control. If you feel uncomfortable submitting your email address, you can go to a number of free email services on the Internet to get a second email address for the purposes of registering on bulletin boards like this one.
Please note tha advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on these discussion forums.
370z.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Such changes will be posted on this page.